An exciting iGaming company is looking to recruit an experienced Legal and Compliance Officer.
- Overall legal support to business activities of the group of companies in EU/African markets;
- Structuring business, opening banking accounts for the group of companies;
- Providing legal advice to the business in relation to a wide range of commercial matters;
- Drafting and negotiating contracts relating to business and operational activities of the group of companies;
- Active participation in compliance, security and risk management programs of the group of companies;
- Advising on IP matters relevant for the business (licensing, work-for-hire, etc).
- 3+ years of legal expertise in online gaming sphere (games development/online casino/betting is a must) as legal counsel, consultant or in-house;
- Successful experience in obtaining online gambling license in EU/African countries is a must;
- 5+ years of legal expertise in international companies within international tax, corporate, contract and IP law;
- Good understanding of AML/CFT and KYC procedures and requirements;
- Knowledge of GDPR policies and procedures;
- Strong legal professional skills, such as research, drafting;
- Fluency in English
- Russian speaker would be beneficial
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Reliable, responsible, white-handed;
- Strong analytical thinking, attentive to details, multitasking;
- Open-minded, enthusiastic personality;
- Ability to work in team as well as independently.
What’s in it for you
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly team and warm atmosphere;
- Working in creative and dynamic environment;
- Great opportunities for professional growth (attending events, workshops etc);
- Possibility to work in big and successful company;
- Long-term full-time employment with paid vacation and other social benefits.