My client, based in Colombia are seeking to expand their Product team in order to create some exciting new Lottery games to help realize their wider content, B2C and B2B platform strategies. To that end they are building a brand-new team to work with existing external/internal teams and stakeholders within their Lottery Product vertical and branch the platform to develop new content for their B2B business. The ability to work with legacy C#/.NET/Java code, transfer that knowledge internally to build in some technical redundancy while making recommendations to improve sustainability within the core business is also a key requirement for this role. The role needs a highly experienced (5+ years) developer with excellent collaboration and communication skills who is adaptable, creative and open.
- To work alongside the Technical Product Manager to develop new lottery betting products for the B2B market, translate user stories and use cases into functional applications.
- Lead the technical delivery of new products from concept and discovery through to launch, working with existing external teams to maximize code re-use where appropriate.
- Work with internal and external development resources to ensure you deliver engaging experiences for the customer.
- To work alongside the Technical Product Manager team to set the roadmap, aligning all programming resources behind a common goal.
- Work with external technical partners to ensure best practice is being followed and provide support while internalizing much that legacy knowledge to provide redundancy.
- Work with UI/UX resources to ensure the technical feasibility of designs.
- Develop API for new lottery games to enable them to do integrated into 3rd party RGS.
- Create all API documentation.
- Must have experience in building and leading technical teams within a lean/agile development environment within the Gaming industry ideally with exposure to the B2B world.
- Strong knowledge of the .NET framework, C#, OOP and SQL a must
- Also good to have would be Java, HTML5, ASP.NET, Web API, MVC / MVVM, JSON, Jquery, HTML5, CSS3, Rest API, SQL maintenance and performance.
- Familiarity with Windows Forms and Windows Presentation Framework
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN
- Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
- Ability to work with turn basic requirements and user stories into meaningful, reliable tasks.
- A background in Sports betting and/or Lottery industry with the ability to output technical design documents suitable for use by 3rd parties.
- Ability to maintain a good balance between short-term delivery and longer term planning.
- An analytical and inquisitive mind-set with the ability to translate business cases and analysis into tangible outcomes.
- High levels of commitment and enthusiasm.
- Interest in and knowledge of the latest technology and media trends
- Highly organized and self-motivated, with a desire to see a job through to conclusion.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and comfortable operating at all levels.
- High proficiency in use of MS Excel and Office suite in general.
- Ability to be proactive and work with minimal supervision.
- Degree in Computer Science.