A leading global sports media business provider, with 40 million monthly users across 200 territories, is looking for a Team Lead Insights Analyst to join their offices in London or Gibraltar.
This Team Lead role is responsible for improving and optimizing all areas of Trading, Operations, and Sportsbook Product. It is a hybrid role that will involve hands on project work combined with managing direct reports, advancing development of the technical teams (DWH & Data Science) and improving the output of the Operational teams.
Creativity, development, and innovation of all analysts will be the constant measuring stick of success.
- Be a catalyst for change and innovation. This includes both new idea generation as well as helping the Operational teams optimize their procedures, utilization of data and reducing manual workload
- Co-ordinate and manage the day-to-day workflow of the other Trading, Operations and Sportsbook Product analysts
- Help develop a learning culture and environment for not just all direct reports but the entire Insights group.
- Minimum 5 years working in Gambling analytics with a proven track record of BI delivery from project initiation to delivery
- Capable of being a technical lead for a group of junior and senior analysts for both SQL and BI reporting (we use BigQuery and Tableau)
- Highly competent in a secondary coding language (e.g. Python/R) for the purposes of Data Science, Automation and Data Collection
- Complete fluency in being able to take a business problem and seamlessly translate it into a technical solution and vice-versa