One of the of the leading Online Casinos in the industry is looking for a Lead Digital Analyst. The candidate will be working in the Performance Marketing department, providing expert guidance and leadership on analytics strategy and automation to ensure the acquisition funnel performance monitoring is robust and scalable.
In this role you’ll be working closely with the digital marketing channel managers, market managers, product owners and marketing operations.
Technically, you will be mainly using the GA360 stack (GA360, Big Query, Data Studio), so experience with this toolset is essential.
The ideal candidate has …
- At least 2 years experience in a Digital Analyst role or similar and experience managing/leading a team.
- Experience in digital media, marketing, advertising, and/or coming from a digital/data analytics environment
- In-depth understanding of Google Marketing Platform and programmatic platforms
- Highly skilled at writing SQL to query relational databases. Experience working with modern data-warehouses such as Google Bigquery or Snowflake to manage the analytics datasets.
- Knowledge of CRO and analytics tools i.e. Google Analytics, Optimizely, Content Square, Optimize 360, and HotJar.
- Hands-on experience with data visualization tools (Datastudio, Tableau, PowerBI) and management tools such as Jira.
- Lead a team of Digital Analysts to own and maintain the acquisition full-funnel performance metrics and KPIs across the international markets and brands. Own the digital data requirements for both web and mobile app platforms.
- Own the GA360 setup and BigQuery datasets to support the data requirements of the business. Transition the GA360 setup from Universal Analytics to GA4.
- Optimise and automate reports and analysis on website traffic, customer behaviour, and engagement to support the business in making timely and informed decisions especially around optimising marketing spend.
- Drive the team to provide insights based on various attribution models to support a mix of different marketing activities (SEO, Paid Search, Affiliation, etc).
- Work closely with other departments and agencies on data integrations such as Cost Data, CLTV, and attribution data. Knowledge of cloud solutions such as Funnel.io for data integrations is considered is beneficial.
Competitive pay + benefits