• The successful candidate will have strong experience with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data and Microservice.
• Expert knowledge of application development with technologies like RabbitMQ, MySQL, Redis and so on.
• Strong experience with container and cloud solutions, such as Docker, Kubernetes and AWS cloud.
• The candidate will have experience on designing high transaction system.
• The candidate will have great communication skills and willing to mentor team members.
• Maintains expertise in an architecture technical disciplines and define architectural standards and best practices within those disciplines.
• Manage at least 5 team members, and mentors team members on new technologies in area of expertise.
• Prepares and Maintains documents that include architecture diagrams, data models, and navigation maps in area of expertise.
• Analyze and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential trouble areas in systems and procedures across the organization as well as Design and recommendation on new solutions.
• Work with product owners and assign development team members to work on new features and user stories needed in new/revised applications or large/complex development projects.
• Participate in code reviews with team members to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
• Establish technical vision and works with team members to turn it into reality.
• Respond to trouble/support calls for applications in production in order to make quick repair to keep application in production.
• Participate in all team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
• Success is measured by the team’s success as much as the individual’s abilities.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Educational / Qualification Requirements
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Experience with microservice systems
• Experience with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Spring Data
• Working knowledge of database (preferably MySQL & Redis)
• Be able to work independently
• Backend Application Framework: Spring Boot (Java Config + Embedded Tomcat)
• Micro Service Framework:Spring Cloud Dalston (Netflix Eureka + Netflix Eureka + Netflix Ribbon + Feign)
• Database Sharding Middleware: Lede Cetus
• Database: MySQL and Oracle
• Public Cache: AWS ElastiCache + Redis
• Message Queue: Apache RocketMQ
• Distributed Scheduling: Dangdang Elastic Job
• Data Index and Search: ElasticSearch
• Log Real-time Visualization: ElasticSearch + Logstash + Kibana
• Business Monitoring: Graphite + Grafana
• Cluster Monitoring: Zabbix + AWS Cloudwatch