Have you got previous iGaming Project Management experience? Have you previously led the Launch team which takes over the technical responsibilities in launches from the Development teams?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is a modern gaming company that focuses on developing and operating real money and social gaming online products. They are on the leading edge of the gaming industry convergence by bridging iGaming, social and land-based businesses in a way that creates value.
As a Launch Project Manager, you responsible for leading and coordinating the launch projects, where the company deliver either their platform to a new jurisdiction for the first time, or deliver a new product vertical to an existing jurisdiction.
Your primary focus will be the timely delivery of the launch commitments combined with the process of continuous improvement of the launch capabilities. You will work closely with almost all other teams and external parties to identify work that needs to be done, schedule it, identify and remove blockers and drive its timely completion.
What you’ll do
- Work with Compliance, Business Development and Product Management to kick off launch projects
- Build the project plan
- Lead the entire launch project, manage dependencies and risks, and drive their mitigation efforts
- Enable smooth communication between all parties related to a launch
- Demand accountability from project participants
- Grow and lead the Launch team which will take over the technical responsibilities in launches from our Development teams
- Identify launch related automation opportunities and process improvement opportunities - and act upon them
- Coordinate with regulatory bodies, certification organizations and our Compliance to accomplish timely certification of the product
- Cooperate closely with the Development teams and Customer Support
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.