We are looking for a Launch Engineer to join a leading iGaming software house in Estonia. Responsible for the timely technical delivery of their product while meeting expectations of quality.
Your primary focus will be the execution of launch tasks and automation of launch-related activities. You will do this while cooperating closely with other teams and external parties, such as their vendors. There's plenty of work and challenges as they keep growing and entering new markets.
About the Company:
They are one of the fastest-growing gaming companies in North America. They are focussing on Gaming Development and run land-based casinos throughout the United States. They are on the leading edge of the gaming industry convergence by bridging iGaming, social and brick and mortar businesses in a way that creates value.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Use existing tools and methods to set up and configure our product
· Continuously document and improve the level of documentation regarding launch procedures
· Use modern automation tools to simplify and improve our launch process
· Validate that the product to be launched meets quality expectations
· Cooperate closely with Development teams, Infrastructure team, external vendors and Customer Support
In order to succeed you need:
· Experience with Ansible or any other configuration management
· Experience with Docker, Unix, and Python
· Elementary knowledge of databases and ability to write simple SQL queries
· A sense of ownership and a passion for technology
· Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
One or more of the following (skills) would be nice to have:
· 3+ years of experience in system administration or DevOps role
· Knowledge of AWS and Nutanix based infrastructure
· Previous experience with Terraform
· Experience with modern code repository and CI tools
Good reasons to join them:
· Flexible working hours
· Competitive compensation
· Ability to define or influence the direction of your domain
· They embrace personal freedom and responsibility
· They value teamwork, open and honest communication
Fancy having a chat about this position? Send your CV to email@example.com or call Robin on +31627055235