Are you interested in starting a career in Trading? How you got previous trading experience, preferably either basketball or horse racing?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
My client is a leading supplier of 24/7 betting services to retail and online operators globally.
As a Junior Trader you will to join an expanding Trading department. The role will involve trading the company’s competitive gaming and racing products as well as undertaking support roles to assist other traders when necessary.
You will possess an excellent work ethic, a passion and enthusiasm for sports, in particular basketball and horse racing, and be able to demonstrate sound mathematical skills. Betting knowledge is advantage as are advanced excel skills and modelling skills.
You will need:
- Strong mathematical, statistical and analytical skills
- Outstanding work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Numerate and good interpersonal skills
- Strong general IT skills, including advanced level Excel
- Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative as well as in a team
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Passion for sports
- Must be willing to work on a shift pattern which includes evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays and may include some overnight work.
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.