Do you have excellent understanding of tech systems especially within Microsoft Dynamics Nav?
Do you also have excellent customer service skills?
Are you interested in a new position where you can grow within a supportive environment that will get you where you want to go?
If so read below for this exciting opportunity as a Junior Tech Support Specialist!
You will be:
- Working collectively and constructively with experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV and 365 Business Central application specialists
- Responding and resolving customer support requests
- Troubleshooting with colleagues to resolve issues;
- Align yourself to follow clear processes in support and change management
- Coordinating with the solution team whilst engaging in User Acceptance Testing
- Develop document guides and training manuals.
- You must have either expertise or experience on ERP/Accounting systems (ideally Microsoft Dynamics NAV) - A good working attitude including a team spirit mentality, showing enthusiasm and a can do attitude
- Sufficient understanding of accounting
- Previous experience in an tech support is considered beneficial, but not necessary because customer service training can be provided
- Excellent both verbal and written English
- Spoken Italian will be considered beneficial, but not necessary
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn and develop
What we offer:
-Competitive salary with a variety of generous benefits including: subsidised health insurance, subsidised parking, sports incentives and childcare -Opportunity to learn and develop from senior ERP consultants and develop in the industry
- Assistance in achieving recognized certifications on a variety of platforms such as: Power BI, Microsoft Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure services. This will help you learn and add to your skill set.
- Opportunity to interact with clients in various industries