Are you a Project Co-Ordinator that is ready to take the next step? Have you got some previous project management experience and are looking to get into the igaming industry?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career!
About this opportunity
A competitive salary with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is one of the industry’s largest independent casino games providers, developing content for the land-based, mobile, online, and social markets.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will develop concrete, detailed plans for a project, including the schedule, outlining the duties of each team members, identifying project goals, and setting a timeline for the project. You will collaborate with various teams and hold meetings to develop project plans and present them to upper-level management before starting the project. It is important that the Junior Project Manager closely monitors each project he or she manages to ensure that projects remain on track, meet deadlines, stay under budget, and develop according to plan. You will be responsible not only for identifying project objectives, but ensuring that they’re met.
Reporting to the Director of PMO, you will be responsible for assisting on a variety of high-impact projects. Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management. Supervise, coach, and motivate team members to properly use Jira. Collaborate across multiple departments and maintain a detailed project plan to deliver project objectives. Communicate project information to team members and project shareholders in a timely and accurate manner.
- 1 year project management experience
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or experience in developing and delivering products to market
- Strong communication and people skills
- Experience managing Development projects in an Agile environment and running related ceremonies
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence), source control tools.
- Organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, decisive and able execute under accelerated timeframes and to quickly adapt to changing priorities
- Successful track record operating in dynamic, high pace environment
Interested? Next steps…
If you have the necessary requirements and would like to know more about this role, then please get in touch.