Well renowned iGaming operator need a Junior Project Manager with an understanding of software development
You will need to utilise your knowledge of software development. To help you strategize, deliver and deploy projects whilst adhering to deadlines/budgets.
The Junior Project Manager will create solid and comprehensive plans for the project. You will organise and make clear the duties of each team member, mapping out objectives for the project, and importantly setting clear timelines for the project. The PM will work together with different teams, holding meetings in order to add further developments to the project plan before presenting to seniors prior to beginning the project. You will be responsible for not only identifying the project specifics, but also making sure they are met.
You will report directly into the Director of PMO. You will further best practices and tools for project execution and management. Supervise, coach, and motivate team members to properly use Jira. Collaborate across multiple departments and maintain a detailed project plan to deliver project objectives. Communicate project information to team members and project shareholders in a timely and accurate manner.
- 2+ years experience in project management
- Previous experience from a technical background and/or understanding of software development
- Excellent Communicator
- Proficiency in managing Development projects within an Agile environment
- Proficiency with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence)
- Well Organized, meticulous and able perform succinctly within agreed timeframes
- Successful track record within a fast paced, dynamic company
Preferred skills / experience:
- Demonstrated ability to create mature project plans
- Experience managing to Critical Path
Understanding of Scaled Agile Framework