The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Take ownership of your assignments.
- Analyse and design with the help of your lead/team.
- Code following company's standards.
- Write unit tests.
- Communicate using company's communication channels (JIRA, Discord, Emails) about development progress.
- Ensure good development, deployment and usage of deliverables on FSB’s environments.
- Liaison with the key internal stakeholders and maintain clear communication channels throughout the software development lifecycle.
- React js, redux, hooks knowledge.
- Educated to at least undergraduate level in technology or a related discipline.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of developing and maintaining optimized web applications.
- A committed and flexible approach to work.
- HTML, CSS knowledge.
- Debugging skills.
- Experience bundlers, webpack.
- Experience writing unit tests (Jest).
- Understanding of OOP and design patterns.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and Websockets.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate with various departments and ensure expectations are aligned.
- Developing successful partnerships and productive relationships with stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
- Experience within an online and/ or retail Sports Betting or iGaming environment is a distinct advantage.
- Ability to deliver targets in a timely manner and communicate changes and risks in a timely fashion to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and within tight deadlines while maintaining quality workmanship.
- Confident and able to speak out against the crowd while supporting your own opinions with strong reasoning, analysis and evidence.
- High level attention to details is required as the role is accountable for end results to the customer and must get the small things right.