My Client is a leading Payment Processing company. With their global reach and its commitment to innovation, they are the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, they provide their clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are.
They are looking for Junior Java Developers to join their growing team in Milan, Italy. Hybrid or full remote is an option.
Your responsibilities include:
- As a Java developer you will work on the state-of-the-art payment infrastructure including mobile payments
- You will work in one of our scrum teams which are fully responsible for their applications from code to production (DevOps)
- You will work on services under high constraints (speed, high availability, integrity, robustness, quality, …)
- You will find highly motivated teams where Spanish, Swiss German, French and English teammates are mixed together. We always improve on our continuous delivery pipeline as well as on our deployment infrastructure. You will find everything from UI applications to micro services deployed with Docker
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or another related field
- Excellent Java knowledge, Java EE / CDI / Spring
- SQL, Hibernate, JPA knowledge
- Maven, Git, Docker, Kubernetes
- JBoss, Wildfly
- Very good English knowledge
- Experience in debugging or remote debugging of Java applications
- Validated ability to document design processes, including development, tests, analytics, and troubleshooting
- Fluency in English