Strong software development consultancy business is looking for a highly-qualified, enthusiastic Fullstack Developer to join a young, vibrant team in Darmstadt/Dortmund. You will be part of a team that is passionate about central concepts of agile software development, such as Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Clean Code Development.JavaEE, Spring, Angular, React, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven or Docker, which are the technologies and tools employed by this cutting-edge IT solutions firm.
The products are variable and customised, based on the demands of the individual client. So an open mind and dynamic ability are essential. You will see your hard work being rewarded with a financial package and a work-life balance that puts you firmly in control. Many benefits are available in this position, including an attractive salary, personal and professional training, and the possibility of a company car after the probationary period is complete.
- Project co-operation and/or project management in customer-specific development projects
- Use of object-oriented methods as well as appropriate modelling tools and UML
- Use of methods such as Continuous Integration, Clean Code and Test Driven Development
- Modernisation of enterprise Java applications
- Varied activities in demanding and changing projects
- Commuting to client locations
- Degree in computer science, natural sciences or a comparable practical qualification
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Solid communication skills
- 2-3 years practical experience
- Project experience and development skills, JavaEE, Spring, Angular, React, Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven or Docker.
- NATIVE or C1 level German and familiarity of German culture
- C1 English skills
- Full driving licence