We are looking for a Junior Front End Developer to join our client in designing, developing and maintaining premium web experiences for their customers. You will be tasked with ensuring their online casinos are pixel perfect and ooze that premium feeling.
- Maintain current and future brand websites with close collaboration with the Casino Team.
- Collaborate closely with back-end and front-end engineers to develop and optimize existing features.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Skills and Qualities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Angular and React is considered an asset.
- Experience with RxJs Observable patterns is considered an asset
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Is able to work autonomously – Freedom with Responsibility is their mantra
- Is passionate about coding and loves to learn and share new concepts and techniques.
- Can work in a flat organization where ideas (rather than people) ‘win’ at the end of the day.
About the Company
They are a technology company founded in 2015 to serve as a home for some of the most competent and creative people in the iGaming industry. Their first product was launched in the summer of 2016, a casino determined to deliver a better user and gaming experience than what is currently available.
The founders and their incredible team have managed to assemble, launch and push them towards a top market position within casino in the Nordics and around the world. They are a highly ambitious project with three casino brands.
They achieve success because they have an awesome, innovative and talented team. Their priority is to be the best they can be, with a uniquely awesome group of people who are driven to produce the best in the industry in a relaxed, family-oriented atmosphere.
Housed in a magnificent 19th century villa, in the heart of Sliema, the office is a home away from home. Their unique working environment includes a garden, a pool and a modern kitchen equipped with all the gadgets, as well as all the food your appetite desires!
At any given moment you will find a co-worker or two cooking up eggs and bacon or making themselves a pasta lunch. Friday lunch is a social affair, so lunch is catered and enjoyed together. Staff and after work events are organized often.
How does that sound? interested? Apply to this vacancy with an up-to-date CV and i'll get in touch with you shortly!