Our iGaming/Esports client are looking for experienced DevOps professional to join our IT growing team @ our offices in Malta/Athens
- Design, build and maintain the infrastructure and have a keen eye for improvements where possible.
- Work closely with developers to create and improve deployment strategies and pipelines
- Monitor and look after the existing infrastructure and be on hand to deal with any anomalies that arise.
- Create and maintain documentation of our internal systems
- Solution maintenance and development for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring
- Application deployment via automation with management tools
- Assist with defining, documenting, evolving, and evangelize high engineering standards covering many areas.
- Quick movement to fix issues.
- 2+/- years as a DevOps or similar role
- Knowledge of Microsoft & Linux Servers administration
- Experience with VCS tools (GIT, SVN)
- Experience with orchestration tools (Ansible, Chef, Salt, Puppet)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and knowledge how to administer and manage these tool (TeamCity, Jenkins, GitLab CI)
- Experience with cloud platforms from an infrastructure standpoint (Azure, AWS, gCloud)
- Experience with databases (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Networking experience and understanding
- Experience working with virtualized/containerized environments
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (BASH, Python, PowerShell)
- Able to converse in English without problems.
- Cloud infrastructure monitoring (Grafana, Prometheus, Zabbix)
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Log management and log monitoring tools (ELK Stack, Splunk)
- Queuing systems (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ)
- Deployment strategies using specialized tools (Ansible, Octopus Deploy)
- Understanding of containerization technologies such (Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift)
- Knowledge and experience with in-memory data storage systems work (Redis, Memcached)
- Web server/load balancers technologies work (NginX, HAProxy)
Some of the offered benefits
- A positive and supporting working atmosphere
- Lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive package
- Health medical plan etc.