My client runs a successful Compliance Consulting business and due to growth is looking to hire.
Full training will be provided, but it would be ideal if you have a legal background.
This could be a fantastic opportunity for you, if you have:
- An interest in exploring or developing a flexible career and you are excited by this opportunity!
- A drive to work in a fast-paced environment
- Hands on experience in gambling and/or emerging technologies
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of industry standards, applicable legislation, and technical working papers relevant to our clients
- Advise on entry into new markets/jurisdictions and manage applications for new licences and maintenance and renewal of existing ones
- Provide accurate and timely advice and support by addressing multiple regulatory and compliance queries from clients who operate in different parts of the gambling supply chain
- Advise on the development, maintenance and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Assist clients with day-to-day preparation and completion of reports and regulatory returns with various regulatory authorities
- Develop and manage product, compliance and operational risk assessments
- Advice on commercial arrangements within a multi-jurisdictional scope
- 1 to 3 year’s legal, regulatory or compliance experience, with at least 1-2 in gambling or emerging technologies
- Formal education in Law considered an asset
- Experienced in applying for licences with regulatory authorities
- Exposure to different markets, jurisdictions, regulatory bodies, product verticals
- Good understanding (or keen interest in developing) of the online gambling landscape and ecosystem
- Adequate understanding of the main legislative and regulatory frameworks applicable to the gambling industry, such as AML/CFT, Data Protection, Corporate Social Responsibility
- Proactive, outgoing and solution / goal oriented
- Self-motivated, and can operate with varying levels of supervision depending on client engagement
- Strong commitment to exceeding expectations and delighting your clients
- Ability to quickly understand your client’s business objectives
- Display ability to connect and build relationships.
- Skilled in communicating, collaborating, and listening
- Entrepreneurial, and keen to help uncover other areas of need where you or JMore Legal could be of assistance
Join a world where compliance and business teams achieve incredible outcomes, together.
An attractive salary is available. This role will ideally be based in Malta.