An Amazing Gaming provider UKGC licensed is looking for a Junior Compliance Officer to join its super friendly team based in London!
- opportunity of career growth
- training offered
- friendly flexible environment
What are your responsibilities:
- Complete Customer Interaction reviews generated from internal reporting and referrals from other departments, ensuring customers are not displaying potentially harmful behaviours.
- Carrying out interactions with customers who have displayed potentially harmful behaviours via phone, e-mail, text & chat.
- Ensuring each review and interaction is documented on the customer’s account & within the Customer Interaction spreadsheet.
- Complete affordability reviews and checks on customers identified via internal referral and reporting.
- Carry out customer due diligence checks on customers who meet internal thresholds, which includes collecting and verifying supporting documents.
- Completing enhanced due diligence checks, including open-source checks, on customers who meet further internal thresholds which includes collecting and verifying supporting documents.
The perfect fit:
- Strong customer service experience in remote gambling (1 – 2 years’ experience).
- Experience in carrying out duties in relation to safer gambling.
- Experience in KYC verification.
- Carrying out reviews of customer’s activity both or either sportsbook activity & casino activity.
- proactivity and passion for the job.
The wow for you:
- amazing opportunity to step into the compliance department
- fast career growth
- friendly environment
- training provided
- great salary to start ( 25 k )