Our client is a German publicly listed Blockchain-as-a-Service (Baas) company. They focus on the design, development and deployment of blockchain solutions for industry leading corporates.
It is one of a handful of publicly listed, fully regulated blockchain software development companies in the world and the first of its kind in Europe.
It also recently became the first blockchain company to be listed on Xetra, the third largest trading platform in Europe. Recently closed deals with a large German automotive company and a German telecommunications company, details of which remain confidential. They have come up with a completely new blockchain architecture and consensus algorithm and we’ll be taking the project public this year - that’s one of the reasons we need your help. They help companies make the transition into the blockchain world. Product by product, network by network - teir goal is to connect the world with the power and potential of blockchain technology.
The company is looking for a Junior Back End developer to become a core member of the R&D team, take on new and ongoing projects and actively participate in connecting the real world with the power and potential of Distributed Ledger Technology. They are a team of hungry, hard-working blockchain entrepreneurs who are driven by the sheer scale of what we can achieve and the need to be a part of it. If you feel like you resonate with this and you’re not just looking for a 9-5, we’d love to hear from you.
? An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication. We encourage you to put forward your ideas and thoughts.
? Office / co-working / events space in the heart of Berlin.
? The opportunity to contribute to cutting edge projects in a new and exciting industry with the potential to positively reshape our world.
? An international team of DLT pioneers.
? Flexible working hours.
• Blockchain development – a real DLT project;
• Participate in technical discussions and presentations;
• Provide timely and accurate technical feedback to team members and share information with other company departments when needed;
• Create technical documentation of the developed software;
• Develop Unit tests;
• Further development, implementation and maintenance of the developed software.
• 2+ years of C++ working developer experience (C++11, C++17);
• Knowledge of either Rust or Elixir a plus; • Background in DLT, cryptography, networking or BC;
• Experienced user of git - github/gitlab;
• Linux/Unix way development;
• Practical experience with MongoDB||MySQL||Redis||Postgres;
• Agile Methodologies - Scrum or Kanban;
• Practical experience with Docker containerization;
• Practical experience with TDD; • Experience in CI/CD development process;
• Project Tracking tools: Redmine, YouTrack, Jira;
• Excellent communication and documentation skills;
• Intermediate in English language, German a plus.