Mid-Level Affiliate Manager
Department: Affiliate Management Team
Reports to: Affiliate Director
Must have, Strong Knowledge of:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Revenue share & Cost per Action knowledge
- Fluent in English
This position will deal with affiliate partners on a small level.
About The Position
You’re a dynamic Affiliate manager and can support our senior staff in accomplishing our marketing objectives. You are also a team player who is a dynamic thinker with creative ideas. You have excellent project management skills, a knack for innovation, and a proven track record of success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researching, recruiting and activating new affiliates focusing on legal Sportsbooks.
- Building relationships and maximizing performance from existing affiliates.
- Answering day to day affiliate enquiries.
- Planning and executing affiliate marketing promotions.
- Planning and specifying new affiliate marketing strategies.
- Negotiation of deals, promotions and incentives with affiliates.
- Co-ordinate and management of all bulk emails to affiliates including newsletters and special promotions.
- Managing and maintaining up to date affiliate mailing lists.
- Research and develop new marketing methods and promotions.
- Identify the key affiliates in and work closely with them to build relationships, generate further exposure and increase revenue.
- Assist in the acquisition of new affiliates through proactive ‘cold calling’ and networking.
- Plan affiliate events and meetings with the third-party networks to strengthen relationships and grow existing business in addition to acquisition.
- Assists in other duties that may arise from time to time within the organization.
Knowledge and Skills:
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW or get in touch directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fluent in English.
- 2 years of experience in Affiliate management.
- Excellent verbal, reading and writing skills.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience with online Sportsbook products.
- Experience with Revenue share and CPA (Cost Per Action) payment models