An International company in iGaming industry is looking for a Jira Administrator to join the operations fully remote.
The candidate will own and iterate the Atlassian products, work with the business to better set these tools up and work on a roadmap of enhancements and integrations to other tools like Jenkins and GitHub.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Be the platform product owner for Atlassian products and services and their operational processes;
- Extract implementation and operational requirements from customer needs and proposed business strategy;
- Interact with different stakeholders and propose new strategies and service proposals;
- Follow Agile principles both in definition and implementation process for Atlassian related products and services
- Advisor in licensing models for Atlassian projects;
- Ensure platform integrity and alignment of core implementation principles among different customers;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Good experience working with Atlassian products including Jira, Confluence and Ops Genie.
- Experience with Jenkins and GitHub.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and complex environment
- Good communication skills
- Work Remotely
- Company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- Flexible schedule
- Inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.