Role Purpose: You will oversee the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyze briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
We are looking for an exceptionally skilled Front-End Web Engineer with a solid technical background and leadership skills, able work in a fast-paced environment primarily using the latest front-end development practices.
Front-End Developers play a significant role on our engineering team, developing the user facing applications for our company’s websites, functional and mobile web applications. Front-End Developers collaborate openly in an Agile Software Development environment with other members of engineering and User Experience disciplines, including Full-Stack Engineers, QA, Interaction Designers and Creative Designers, as well as Program Managers. They participate in our UI development processes by establishing and documenting development standards and common components for common usage across all of our web applications.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field,
- 7+ years Front end development
- 3+ years team lead level.
- Relevant Management certification may be required
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analysing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.