Client has a tremendous benefits package, with an outstanding work culture. Plenty of room to grow in this team.
• Be part of the team on our on-call rotation to respond to availability incidents and provide service engineers with incidents
• Enable alerting and monitoring based on symptoms not on outages
• Document every action so your findings turn into repeatable actions, then implement them into automation
• Improve the deployment process to make it as secure and low-risk as possible
• Debug and monitor production issues and logs across all services of the stack
• Strong experience in Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB
• A passion for clean, robust and high-quality code
• Good understanding of both frontend and backend development
• Strong experience with Gitlab CI
• Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS
• Experience with scripting and automation
• Working knowledge in Agile methodologies
Client will relocate from the EU and switch work permits.
Looking forward to hearing from you!