Technical Java Team Leader
A leading iGaming company is building a new office in Sofia, now is a great opportunity for the first team members to jump onboard!
The Technical Team Leader is an integral member of the project team responsible for delivering development projects of varying size and complexity. The Team Leader is responsible for being a part of development, directing, organizing and controlling the project activities, under the direction of the Project Management located in overseas.
The Java Team Leader is responsible for controlling the development lifecycle from beginning to end. This may include anything from attending meetings and taking minutes, to receiving project documents and compiling a summary that includes a project plan, target date and list of responsibilities and responsible person.
- 10+ years of Java development
- Expertise in all of the following areas:
- Java 8+, J2EE
- Backend development experience (Rest API practice experience)
- Experience in developing distributed systems
- Knowledge and skills in at least one of the following technologies: RabbitMQ, Ignite, Jms, Kafka, Hazelcast
- Java Servlet technologies like JSF or JSP
- Experience with Micro Service or Event Driven Service topologies
- Experience with Spring frameworks
- Experience with JDBC, relational and NoSQL databases
- Java concurrency (practical experience and good knowledge)
- Good SQL knowledge
- Experience in creating junit tests
- Experience and knowledge with ORM, ACID, XML, JSON, HTML, maven
- Good spoken and written English
- BS/MS degree
- Knowledge of cross-platform Web & Mobile development and libraries
- Experience with dependency injection, data binding
- Understanding of principles of the Clean Architecture
- Knowledge of Multi-thread applications, OOP & MVC concepts and design patterns
- Knowledge of WebSocket technologies
- Understanding principles of database modelling and programming like PL/SQL, PgSql
- Basic Knowledge of Maven, Docker, Grande.
Development & Review tasks
- Working through all stages of software delivery lifecycle from requirements refinement, development, testing, release & maintenance
- Be highly organized, able to prioritize workload effectively with attention to detail
- Be proactive, motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Review codes developed by other team members.
Planning & Administrative & Communication tasks
- Lead the project team and coordinate the project
- Ensure the effective preparation and delivery of the project
- Hold meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Take responsibility for the effective flow of information between project team members
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the PM and project team
- Communicate with operation and support team in case of any circumstances.
Interested in knowing more? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org