Our client, an expanding Casino Games platform provider is currently hiring an experienced Java Software Engineer to join an amazing development team in sunny Marbella, Spain, for an hybrid role.
The client has a number of roles open at different levels of experience (mid – Senior) – they offer an awesome benefit package and VISA sponsorship as well! (If needed)
You will be working with a cross-functional team. You will be responsible for the full software development life cycle, from design to delivery using the latest tools and technologies.
You will work alongside other developers to design elegant solutions and troubleshoot difficult problems.
- Develop high quality, maintainable code, and scalable solutions
- Design and implement REST’ish APIs
- Develop reactive micro-services
- Unit/Component testing
- Promote the use of new technologies
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Java and Spring Boot/Cloud ecosystem
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with Reactive Streams (RxJava or Reactor) – Webflux experience is highly desirable
- Good logical thinking (easily learn new design patterns)
- Proficiency in data structures, software design patterns
- Experience in communicating complex technical information effectively
- Good to have: basic devops knowledge, Docker/Kubernetes experience, Kafka
- Ability to respond effectively to change in a time-critical working environment
- Critical thinking, intellectual curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Think out of the box and bring solutions for future problems
- Like to work with good practices but can be flexible with them
- Very passionate in building cutting-edge, high-quality applications
- Happy to work in an unstructured environment or outside of the area of expertise.
Tech you’ll work with:
- Java – latest LTS / Gradle
- Spring Boot/Cloud
- Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher
- Istio, Kiali
- In minor measure: Vuejs (Typescript), NPM, Webpack
Perks & Benefits:
- VISA Sponsorship (If needed)
- Relocation package
- Hybrid office work – 40% work from home monthly
- Private medical insurance
- Gym subscription
- Lunch at the office
- Flexible working hours
- Trainings and full access to Udemy and O’Reilly
- Friday bars & social events
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!