My client is a modern gaming company that focuses on developing and operating real money and social gaming online products. They are on the leading edge of the gaming industry convergence by bridging iGaming, social and brick and mortar businesses in a way that creates value.
They are looking for Java Developers to join their growing tech team either in their Tartu or Tallinn based office in Estonia.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to the company roadmap and innovation across the company
- Design, develop, test and deploy Java services built mostly on top of Dropwizard, Spring and Hibernate.
- Architect & have technical ownership of platform (micro)services, including enhancing services and greenfield projects
- Utilize modern technologies such as Kafka, Docker, Consul, Gradle, Traefik etc. to create robust and scalable systems
- Deep knowledge of Java and the Java ecosystem
- Experience in developing distributed systems
- Experience with SQL
- Analytical and solution oriented mindset
- Skills to navigate fast in large codebase
- Strong English language skills
What's in it for you
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to define or influence the direction of your domain
- They embrace personal freedom and responsibility
- They value teamwork, open and honest communication
- Their motto is: "Do what makes sense, question what doesn't."