My Client in the iGaming industry is looking for a Java Games Integrations Lead to join their team either in their office in London or Sofia.
You will manage the activities of the Java Games Integrations team, which involves working with technical colleagues, project managers and business owners to develop and maintain complex third-party integrations across all tech channels.
You will work directly with key stakeholders and closely with cross-functional development teams to deliver world-class software, meeting the highest standards of technical certification.
You will drive the technical product road map alongside the product team, provide guidance and support, break down and refine features to provide high level estimates and ensure architectural and non-functional requirements are captured as well as mentoring members of the team.
- Lead development role, including making architectural decisions, and taking responsibility for the full development lifecycle
- Working with project managers, business owners, and external customers to implement new projects and functionality in a fast-paced agile environment
- Leading and Influencing software engineers
- Identifying root cause of incidents to improve operational efficiency and deliver suitable solutions
- Documenting developed solutions
- 7+ years of experience using Java
- 5+ years of experience using Spring Boot
- Strong technical leadership experience, developing, coaching, and mentoring a team
- Agile and RFP experience is essential as you will be the point of contact between internal and external technical teams
- Strong analytical and reverse engineering skills;
- Experience of high- and low-level design, architecture and modelling;
- Application/Web servers (Tomcat, Tomee, Apache);
- Strong experience with message brokers (Rabbit MQ, Redis)
- Web Application frameworks (SpringMVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security);
- Other Enterprise level technologies (CDI, JAXB, JAX-RS, Taglibs, Servlets, JSP, AMQP, JMS);
- Webservices, REST and Enterprise Integration (Spring Boot, JAX-RS, CXF, Camel);
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as individually