My Client is a UK and Canada based game design and development studio specialising in the production of HTML5 casino games for the global online casino sector.
They are looking for a Java Game Engine Developer to join their team. You can work fully remotely but they are also happy to help with relocation and Visa sponsorship.
Who are they looking for?
A game back-end/logic engine developer to deliver high quality, innovative casino games content.
- At least 2 years direct casino content development experience, particularly slots games (Online or Retail)
- Experience with server-side Java and specifically, game engine development
- Experience with Relational databases and SQL, or NoSQL - MongoDb
- Robust code tested with good development testing practices, such as unit, integration testing and automation testing
- Good understanding of software development principles and design patterns
Desirable Skills - any of these are a plus!
- Python, C/C++, C#, NodeJS
- Build tools, such as Maven
- Comfortable with Unix style commands
- RESTful API’s/webhooks
- Docker, ECS
- Source control software, such a git
- Ability to undertake international travel from time to time