Multinational Data Analytics company is looking to hire Java Developers as a permanent addition to their team in Marbella, Spain.
At the moment they are working remotely, however at some point in the future relocation is necessary (they can help with that).
You will be working with the latest Java versions and frameworks to design and implement maintainable software in Java.
- Developing and improving backend applications specialized in content collection and integration in highly scalable cloud computing environments
- Working with third-party providers
- Researching to find innovative solutions to software problems
- Contributing to the design of new features and solutions
- Performing peer code review
- University degree in a relevant field
- Hands-on experience with enterprise Java
- Professional experience with Spring
- A deep understanding of Java language in multithreaded applications
- Ability to work successfully in a small team environment, with a willingness to teach and to learn
A Big Plus
- Knowledge of python
- Knowledge of other JVM languages (Scala / Kotlin)
- Knowledge of reactive implementations
- Experience working in cloud computing (AWS)
- Experience working with containers technologies