My Client in the online payment industry is looking for a Java Developer to join them in sunny Malta!
Working within one of their Software Development teams and reporting to a Software Development Team Lead, you will contribute to the delivery of cloud infrastructure and payment processing solutions using Java 8, while utilizing modern technologies such as Spring, Angular, and NoSQL DB.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Conducts research and technology exploration as required
- Participates in analysis and design activities.
- Follow established development and testing procedures to build software based on user requirements within stipulated timelines.
- Create and maintains documentation.
- Make use of company CI/CD infrastructure, version control system and issue tracking software to effectively implement user stories, technical tasks and fix bugs.
- In possession of a university degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Expertise in Java or any other OO Language
- Experienced with Java enterprise technologies such as the Spring Framework (Boot, Core, MVC, Data, Security)
- Knowledgeable of RDBMS (MySQL/MariaDB) and NoSQL systems (MongoDB preferred)
- Experienced with IDEs such as Eclipse and IntelliJ
- Flexible hours
- Free lunch daily (3 course meal by the in-house chefs)
- Fresh fruit daily
- Unlimited soft drinks, juices, coffee etc
- Private hospital insurance
- And many more ;)