One of the our more established client in the iGaming industry is looking for an experienced Java Software Developer to join the growing team to hybrid in Tallinn, Estonia.
The ideal candidate will have several years of experience and knowledge acquired preferably within the gambling/gaming industry. Being involved in all aspects of Java development, to develop and maintain a multi-tier platform, and to support internal personnel to help investigate and resolve issues.
Fluent in English is essential, as you will communicating with colleagues, line managers and occasionally large multinational clients.
- Work close with product owners, project managers and external customers for new projects implementations and functionality.
- Take lead development roles on projects including: responsibility for the full development lifecycle and architectural decisions.
- Maintenance of existing code including bug fixes and optimisations
- Improve operational efficiency and deliver suitable solutions
- Identifying and implementing enhancements for teams (Customer Services and Account Management)
- 2+ years of experience Java (preferably Java 8+)
- Spring Boot, Spring MVC
- Git /Maven /Jenkins/SQL
- Knowledge of clean coding methodologies (SOLID, YAGNI)
- Knowledge or be familiar with Docker
- Understanding of microservices architecture and DDD (Domain Driven Design)
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ or Kafka
- NoSQL databases (Cassandra/Mongo)
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to contribute ideas and solutions which will make a real difference to this fast-growing gaming market
- This role may require occasional travel to other offices to facilitate training with other team members.
To apply send me your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org