My Client in the iGaming industry is looking for a Java Developer to join their team in Brighton or even to work on a remote basis.
You will report directly to the Head of Technology. The key responsibilities of this role are to develop existing technologies, integrate the games portfolio with new clients and monitor and support existing integrations.
In this position you will have the chance to become a Team Leader and mentor a small team of junior developers.
- Develop our existing technologies
- Integrate our games portfolio with new clients
- Monitor and support existing integrations
- Work alongside developers from other companies
- Java server side developer, with experience in integration projects
- 3+ years’ experience in java development, and object oriented design
- Experience in java backend development
- Good knowledge and experience of Object-Oriented Programming and Multi-Threading
- Java, MySQL, JSON
- Experience working with Java Web Application Servers
- Experience working with external web APIs
- Familiarity with internet HTTP requests
- Understanding of RESTful API Methodology
Considered a plus
- Knowledge and experience working with Linux servers
- Knowledge of Wowza video streaming technologies
- Experience of working with web sockets
- Experience with version control (GIT)
- Experience working with SQL Server
- Experience of Java EE (Enterprise Edition)
- Experience of the Spring Framework
- Knowledge or prior experience with Resin web server
- Experience in working with or at a casino game supplier
- Competitive salary in addition to a company bonus scheme.
- They offer long-term career prospects with opportunities to develop – the job is what you make it!
- A fun working atmosphere working amongst an enthusiastic and dynamic team.
- We offer a stimulating work environment in a state-of-the-art, purpose-designed space, including a social communal area with other companies, with games pinball machine and table tennis.
- Currently the working environment includes Friday drinks, as well as Summer and Christmas parties.
- 2-minute walk from Brighton train station
- 5-minute walk from the Brighton Lanes, pubs and night life.