Maltese iGaming operator need Java Devs for exciting projects on the horizon
iGaming operator with a focus on unique and innovative solutions for player engagement/satisfaction
- Do you think outside the box?
- Do want to stand out and have your ideas listened to?
- Are you either in Malta and in the iGaming industry or looking to be?
- Take part in the entire SDLC.
- Develop technical documentation.
- Make sure that specifications are met in the design process.
- Support automation/CI by keeping up to date with the newest tech to ensure releases are as automated as possible
- Support operations in finding and resolving critical issues.
- Take a proactive approach in resolving technical debt and take a high standards approach to ensuring old code is up to current standards.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Expertise within Java and Java EE platforms
- Deep understanding of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Deep knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Web apps (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
- Experience with TTD
- Expertise with OOD analysis and design
- Linux .
- VoltDB, Kafka.
- Atlassian Jira and Confluence.