One of our more established clients in the Fintech industry is looking for a Java Backend Developer to join the growing team in Bulgaria to work fully remotely.
• Work closely with the software architect, the team lead and other team members to for implementation and design of new services and features, as well as extend and improve the existing ones.
• Produce best practice guidelines for development process, revision control, coding style, security practices, testability and maintainability. You will have to write automated tests, review code and be open to feedback when your code is reviewed.
• We’d like to hear your voice when making decisions. Your proactiveness will be most welcomed and stimulated.
• 3 year´s experience whit Java
• Experience with Spring Boot
• Experience with RDBMS/SQL databases (PostgreSQL)
• Experience with design and implementation of APIs, HTTP and Client-Server communication
• Write well-structured, clean, testable, and maintainable code
• Write unit and integration tests with JUnit, and Mockito or other mocking frameworks
• Microservices architecture, distributed systems and asynchronous patterns
• Any message queues: AWS SQS, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, etc.
• Any other programming languages, platforms and frameworks for Backend development
• Experience with Gradle or other build tools
• Experience with Git version control system and branching strategies
• Experience with Linux (or macOS) for a development environment
• Self-motivated and solution-oriented
• Personal responsibility towards the work processes and ability to self-organise without the need of any micromanagement
WHAT YOU GET:
• The option to work remotely or at our great office location if you prefer; Flexible working hours
• Additional health insurance, 23 days annual paid leave
• Work with modern technologies in a dynamic and rapidly developing industry
• Team events, Learning opportunities, Annual bonuses
• Gather experience in one of the most promising fintech start-ups and transform your bravest ideas into reality
• Friendly environment of young colleagues and company culture focused on people
To apply send me your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org