Japan Country Manager
A leading online media company is looking for a Japan Country Manager to join their growing team. This role can be remote, ideally based in a European time zone, for ease of communication with the rest of the team.
- Native level of the Japanese language (written + spoken).
- Understanding of the Japanese culture and traditions.
- A considerable number of years of iGaming experience, preferably representing well known brands within the Japanese market.
- Extensive iGaming experience within a consultancy agency or affiliate will also be considered.
- Comfortable and able to collate date and present data.
- You will liaise daily with internal stakeholders such as sales, marketing, design & tech, to build and maintain a gaming database for the Japanese market.
- Plan, develop, and execute marketing strategies to increase customer satisfaction.
- Fully responsible for the growth and optimisation of the company products within the Japanese Market.
- Keep abreast with company trends whilst keeping in mind brand optimisation.