iGaming client looking for an IT Support Specialist
- Be one of the first people to kickstart the team off in London whilst being given the opportunity to have an influence of ongoing projects and work closely with Head of Operations.
- Yearly bonus Scheme.
- Monthly Wellness Allowance.
This role is on a shift basis.
Salary: £30k - £45k based on experience.
Role is based on Internal IT Support for Company staff both on-site and remotely.
- Triage incidents by identifying, troubleshooting and escalating incidents to Tier 2 teams.
- Manage incident and maintenance communication.
- First line support for IT related issues and requests.
- User access and permission management.
- Monitor IT systems and take corrective action based on alerts received from monitoring tools
- Provide incident documentation upon resolution of the incident
- Provide desktop support to our end-users.
- Work closely with other departments.
- Provide top quality customer service resulting in a workable solution.
- Manage customer expectations through clear verbal and written communication in English.
- Experience using Monitoring Applications.
- Strong understanding in troubleshooting end user desktop issues.
- User management through Active Directory.
- Managing DNS and DHCP network.
- Managing permissions through security groups.
- Windows server experience with 2012 or greater.