IT Support Engineer
An opportunity has arisen with one of the largest independent bookmakers in the world. They are looking for someone to join their IT Support team in Gibraltar. This role is key to the smooth running of day-to-day operations within the Service Delivery team.
You will be responsible for the handling of incidents and service requests coming into the Support Desk via telephone, email or service desk self-service portal. You will be required to provide operational support for the core business applications, desktop and hardware support. Covering a range of technologies including Windows 10, server 2012, VOIP, Networks and bespoke applications.
Incident management will involve complete ownership of incidents and manage them through to resolution. You will work closely with Service Desk and Application support teams throughout the incident lifecycle where applicable. Handling priority incidents where necessary, making sure initial triage is completed before following the escalation process.
- Ensuring all incidents are updated in a timely fashion
- Liaising with onsite business stakeholders on incident progress
- First-time-fix on incidents
- Execution of Back-Up schedule, including triage and escalating failures
- Roll out of new hardware/software
- Fulfillment of user access request
Overflow management of service desk, dealing with customer enquiries from incidents, service requests, and purchasing new hardware & software and admin duties where required.
What they offer:
- Salary depending on experience
- 10% Bonus
- 3% Pension after probation
- 3 Months’ probation
Where we are looking for:
- Previous experience working within a customer-facing Helpdesk, Support or Operations department.
- Knowledge of Windows 7/8/10, MS Office, Exchange & Active Directory
- Experience with patching and software update e.g. WSUS
- Security knowledge e.g. ISO 27001
- Incident tracking software knowledge
- Big plus if you bring iGaming or Sports industry knowledge
- Living in Gibraltar or willing to relocate
If you believe you have the right skills and experience to be considered for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com