An iGaming industry leading B2B Games Development operator are looking for more Sports Engineers to add to their growing Spanish Market entry
Client focusing heavily on not only producing top quality software for their clients, but also making sure this stays a top quality product, this is where you come in!
You will be providing services in installation, configuring and ongoing support of that software. You will need to be an open minded and driven professional, who recognises that the scope for learning never stops.
- Organising and conducting the release of new software
- Top quality support for the company's key Sportsbook clients
- Keep on top of and add to technical documentation.
- Comprehend effectively and act on efficiently, incidents which have been logged.
- Meet KPI and Customer Satisfaction metrics.
- Pool your ideas and collaborate effectively with your colleagues
- When required work on an on call basis Provide support and deployment functions outside of normal working hours when required.
- Occasional work on the weekend will form part of this role
- Strong SQL skills (PostgreSQL/MSSQL/MYSQL/ T-SQL.)
- Experience with Linux servers
- Prior exposure to Azure Applications
- Exposure to Azure DevOps either in personal time or production level
- Competency with tools like Terraform and Ansible.
- Ideally scripting skills (Powershell/Ruby/Python)
- Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure / AWS / Other cloud technology.
- RabbitMQ / ActiveMQ / AMQP protocol.
- Experience with Splunk/Big IP F5 LTM.
- Bash / Regex / TCL.