As the Service Delivery Manager (SDM), you will be responsible for end-to-end performance of the IT Service Desk and related processes. On a day-to-day basis you will be working with the IT Administrators, DevOps engineers, IT users and business stakeholders to oversee the smooth working of IT service delivery.
Some of the main responsibilities:
- According to best practices to ensure quality and repeatability; you will establish and improve service delivery processes
- IT Service Catalogs reviewing and able to make recommendations & suggestions for improvements;
- Oversee IT delivery staff in all stages of the delivery process and hold them accountable for providing great customer service;
- Ensure IT delivery team and end users are trained about how to use IT Service Management tools
- Take ownership of major incidents (as owner of the escalation process) to ensure coordination of resolving parties, stakeholder communication and post incident review.
- Drive internal and 3rd party service review meetings to ensure speed and quality.
- Manage customer expectations by assessing customer feedback and improving processes accordingly;
- Ensure that IT service delivery processes are efficient and effective;
- Build and improve IT service metrics and reports;
- Build strong partnerships between IT and business departments to align end user needs with IT delivery capabilities.
What we are looking for:
- Good knowledge of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework, passion for service improvement;
- Team player with strong leadership skills to motivate and drive the IT delivery team;
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to tackle difficult problems;
- Able to communicate with end users and stakeholders on all levels;
- Detail oriented with good analytical skills.
- Able to analyse data, create reports, interpret information from multiple sources and identify solutions to business problems;
- Experience of managing 3rd party vendors and 3rd party delivered IT services;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, prioritise and manage tasks and time efficiently;
- Self-motivated person with ability to take responsibility;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
Our client offers:
- A strong, NET salary plus OTE package
- Relocation and visa assistance on offer.
- Promoting a relaxed, exciting, and fun international English-speaking environment with people from more than 15 different countries
- Working in an modernised and well equipped office with a great view, relaxing massage chair and on site games-room
- Organizing different company and team events: We win in table tennis, play volleyball regularly, score in football, master in badminton, play board games, fancy Friday beers events and never say no to salmon during Tuesday office-breakfast
- Creating an opportunity to learn and develop