On a day-to-day basis, you will be working with IT Service Delivery Manager, various IT delivery teams and business stakeholders to identify deficiencies in the processes.
As the IT Process Administrator, you will be responsible for processes related to the company information systems and services.
Your main duty is to establish and improve those processes and tools to provide high levels of customer service in a cost-effective manner and ensure that the end user expectations are fulfilled during the IT service delivery.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- According to best practices to ensure quality and repeatability; Establish and improve service delivery processes.
- Customer expectation management by assessing customer feedback and improving processes accordingly;
- Ensure that IT service delivery processes are efficient and effective;
- Conduct IT related risk analyses;
- Check compliance of processes and information systems with requirements, best practices and standards;
- Document and communicate changes in processes, information systems and requirements thereof;
- Build and improve IT service metrics and reports;
- Build strong partnerships between IT and business departments to align end user needs with IT delivery capabilities.
An ideal profile may look like:
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) knowledge: framework, passion for service improvement;
- Strong and competent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with end users and stakeholders on all levels;
- Detail oriented and good analytical skills.
- Able to analyse data, create reports, interpret information from multiple sources and identify solutions to business problems;
- Ability to prioritise and manage tasks and time efficiently;
- Self-motivated person with ability to take responsibility;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
On offer from our client:
- Strong NET salary, OTE bonus and benefits
- Relocation and Visa assistance
- Promoting a relaxed, exciting, and fun international English-speaking environment with people from more than 15 different countries
- Working in an fantastic and modern office with a great view, relaxing massage chair and in house game-room
- Organizing different company and team events: We win in table tennis, play volleyball regularly, score in football, master in badminton, play board games, fancy Friday beers events and never say no to salmon during Tuesday office-breakfast
- Creating an opportunity to learn and develop
- Offering a competitive salary based on experience and motivation package