This is your opportunity to be part of the leading software house in the online gaming world. However this is not a Gambling/Gaming company in a classic sense, this is a technology company providing solutions to companies within the Gaming sector.
This is a hands off, people focused managerial role. If you are a natural people's person with a strong technology and technical understanding then this could be a very well suited role for you.
A hybrid working model is on offer (3/2) with this international team whom speak both English and Spanish based in Malaga.
The IT Manager / Service Owner is accountable for the following:
- Managing a team of highly skilled Software Engineers.
- Successfully leading software release management through effective deployment, communication and adherence to guidelines.
- Ensuring processes are in place to continually analyse and improve release management strategies and KPI’s.
- Create and enhance the service culture through, efficient release management procedures.
- Responsible for the communication of all pertinent information including the impact, solution, duration, commercial benefit of any release to internal stakeholders and the customer.
- Successfully completing projects through efficient collation of information, product understanding, allocation of people resource and communication.
- Ensuring all new products and services can be monitored, minimizing the impact of irrelevant and false alerts and ensuring that only valid critical alerts are captured and alerted on.
- Making sound commercial decisions when providing solutions through the creation and referencing of core release management analytics, regular change audits and effective.
An ideal profile might look like:
Knowledge and Experience:
- Significant experience and domain knowledge within a technology or preferably an iGaming organization.
- A proven track record of managing a technical team of Software Engineers.
- Significant experience in Windows Server applications gained within an e-gaming business environment.
- Knowledge of DevOps best practice.
- An emphasis on excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and perform well under pressure.
- Root Cause Analysis
- Ability to identify key areas for automation and innovation.
- Implementation of Preventative Measures
- Ability to lead a group of engineers in order to grow a talented, motivated and professional team.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic with an emphasis on teamwork.
- Project Planning and Delivery.