As IT Manager, you’ll be joining a small upstart local team based in Bogota and responsible for the implementation and maintaining of technology solutions working closely with third party companies to adopt new functionalities, and efficiently use existing ones.
The successful candidate will manage technical assets and provide support in the back end, front end and contents administrator system. This is a very hands-on role with responsibility for:
· Provide platform IT support to the local team
· Manage the technical relationship with the platform solutions providers.
· Lead all the new platform developments and integrations with other platforms.
· Answer the regulator requests related with the technical obligations.
· Work with all the teams locally, in global headquarters and with suppliers to accomplish all the technological requirements.
· Manage and own the product improvement roadmap putting the customer at the heart of all decisions.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive full stack engineer. S/he is comfortable developing in the back end, front end and contents administrators. S/he should also have a strong problem’s solving orientation. The role will require weekly liaising with central group functions in Europe, and good stakeholder management is essential.
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant field
• 3+ years of experience in IT infrastructure management and support
• Ideal experience would be in websites development including Word press and HTML.
• Strong technical problem solving and communication skill
• Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
• Must be fluent in both English and Spanish
• Outcome Focused: Structured thinking, planning to solve defined outcomes
• Strategic Mindset: Takes a long-term view and anticipates future trends and implications
• Collaborates: Is a team player - works with others across the organisation to get things done
• Communicates Effectively: Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
• Entrepreneurial: Is creative, self-sufficient and comfortable working under pressure and with ambiguity