Our client, a tech company in the online gaming space, is hiring an IT Infrastructure Lead to join their team! The role can be based in UK, Malta or South Africa.
You will be responsible for managing overall IT day to day operations to improve infrastructure costs, performance and end user satisfaction. Provide leadership in planning and managing computer operations and production support, systems and database administration and network operations.
Infrastructure and Security
- Management of network security both onsite and cloud infrastructure
- Assignment of permissions, roles and documentation of such.
- Creation and maintenance of Azure infrastructure.
- Management of MS 365 ecosystem.
- Performance tuning, capacity planning and troubleshooting of Infrastructure.
- Administration, management and monitoring of production and office Networks.
- Administration, management and monitoring of production and office Security.
- Administration, management and monitoring of production servers and cloud services
- Assist with and work with others to support resolutions.
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers.
- Develop documentation and flowcharts on IT Processes.
- Maintain a strong Security profile, and innovate improvement regarding our availability, resilience and security in our infrastructure.
- Providing remote and onsite support including troubleshooting hardware, software, and desktop application issues.
- Providing remote and onsite support for networking and firewall issues.
- Providing computer “Break / Fix” support, configuration and installation of new and replacement hardware as required across our client base.
- Ensuring assigned calls are dealt with in a professional manner and in line with agreed service levels.
Skills & Qualifications;
- Experience working in a busy Service Desk environment and using ticketing systems.
- Experience providing onsite and remote technical support.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server (All operating Systems) essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Desktop (All operating Systems) essential.
- Excellent knowledge of OSx and Mac essential.
- Excellent knowledge of MS 365 ecosystem (Office, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Azure/Azure AD).
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory (users, groups, permissions).
- Strong understanding of backup technologies and procedures.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, DNS and Firewalls.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Professional and flexible attitude.
- Excellent ability to communicate, both written and verbally, with colleagues and clients.
- Analytical mindset with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise assignments and efficiently manage your calendar.
- Strong attention to detail and documentation with accurate records keeping.
- Willingness to study new technologies and achieve and maintain relevant technical certification.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and we will contact you soon!