A great client in iGaming/Sportsbetting Software Developent is looking for a qualified IT Help Desk Manager to join their team in San Jose, Costa Rica. You will be responsible for leading their technical support team to provide excellent customer service and resolve all technical issues.
As an IT Help desk manager, you should have a solid technical background combined with customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position.
You should be able to ensure high quality technical support and increase customer satisfaction.
- Manage, develop and train the help desk team and evaluate performance.
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis.
- Recruit, train and support help desk representatives and technicians.
- Set specific customer service standards.
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints.
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support process.
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on help desk team’s productivity.
Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams, like product developers.
- 4+ years of proven expertise as an IT Help Desk manager.
- Solid experience with ITSM tools and best practices (ITIL certification is a must).
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience.
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Team management skills.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Advanced English C1 level.
Next steps: Apply to this job with your most up-to-date CV, make sure your phone number is on it, and I'll give you a phone call very soon!