Pentasia are currently recruiting for an IT Engineer for a leading sports betting organisation based in Malaga, Spain.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience IT Engineer to be part of a leading software house in the online gaming world. The role will be responsible for planning and performing software releases and configuration, working to the agreed methodology as well as contributing to improve the product & team through collaboration and innovation.
There are multiple roles available within this new team, if you have just 2-3 of the skills listed below please get in contact:
Key Skills Required:
· MySQL / PostgreSQL /MSSQL / other T-SQL skills.
· RabbitMQ / ActiveMQ / AMQP protocol.
· Bash / Python / Regex / TCL.
· Proven experience in the IT industry using Windows &/or Linux Technologies (RHEL).
· PowerShell scripting skills, as well as other scripting languages (Python, Ruby, etc).
· Experience with Microsoft Azure / AWS / Other cloud technology.
· Administration of Windows Server 2016 and Server 2019.
· Experience with Splunk/Big IP F5 LTM.
· Experience with tools such as Ansible and Terraform (desirable).
Benefits included but not limited to:
· 25 days annual leave
· Medical Aid
· Company Pension Fund
· Disability Cover & Life Insurance
· Lunch Allowance
· Wellness Allowance
· Connectivity Allowance
This role will initially be a 1-year fixed term contract and there will be a requirement of shift work to cover both UK and US (east coast) hours.
If you are interested in applying, then please reply to this advert with your CV or for more information please contact David Kelly at Pentasia.