IT Compliance Project Manager (Remote)
We need a Project Manager to join a growing team and help them deliver their casino websites across a range of devices.
Reporting to the Head of Legal, Compliance & Regulation you will develop an in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements within the online gambling industry, and will undertake a variety of tasks including: reviewing and understanding jurisdictional regulations, assisting in the planning of activities to ensure compliance activities are delivered in a timely manner, maintaining records of certifications and audits, reporting compliance requirements and updates to the different business departments, and reviewing/responding to questions and concerns from online gambling regulators.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Support the preparation of products for external certifications by confirming necessary compliance checks have been carried out and adequate submission materials have been collected.
- Manage, track and confirm appropriate resolution of software issues, as identified internally, or by 3rd party test labs.
- Work with labs and appropriate Java team members to coordinate Supervised build and deployments of games into test environment.
- Liaise with Project Managers to report on status of Compliance projects to key stakeholders
- Help draft and maintain internal compliance documentation including compliance-related test scripts, Internal Control requirements and submission materials.
- Liaise with Online Gambling casino regulators and Compliance stakeholders to maintain day-to-day change management compliance.
- +2 years experience as a Project Manager role, preferably in the software development industry
- Experience gained within the iGaming industry
- Agile Project Management certification, ideally Scrum but not essential (PSM, CSM, DSDM etc)
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Familiarity with APIs
- Demonstrable experience of working in a servant-leader capacity within a software development team
- Excellent planning, organisational and prioritisation skills and be able to manage multiple projects
- Self-motivated with ability to adapt to change and competing needs
- Experience working with distributed teams