One of the leading Online Casinos in the iGaming industry is searching for a talented Senior Android Developer to join their team in Malta.
You’ll be at the heart of the technological revolution of one of the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. They deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos, and betting sites… just to name a few. They process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that’s the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. They deal with more than 20 million users and 160 terabytes of data daily.
Role & responsibilities:
- Working closely with other team members you will craft clear user stories, write both unit and integration tests and continuously deliver incremental changes to the applications and common components
- Writing clear and maintainable code that will be shared across multiple teams
- Providing constructive feedback during code reviews
- Learning, growing, and mentoring other team members
- Helping in the creation of solution definitions, working closely with Product Owners on refining task descriptions
- Minimum 2 years of working experience with Swift
- You know your way around iOS SDK
- Experience with unit testing
- English on a communicative level
- Attention to details
- Experience with CI/CD configuration and building iOS projects from the command line
- Fluency in iOS development patterns, Clean Swift, MVVM
- Experience with Cocoapods and Carthage and working with multiple modules
- Experience with Objective-C, Fastlane tools is a plus
Company Benefits Package:
- Private health insurance (including dental care)
- Travel and life insurance
- Free breakfast (every day!)
- Lunch provided once a week
- Annual sports allowance to be spent on gym/sport memberships or sports clothing or equipment
- Free weekly HIIT and yoga classes
- Coffee shop vouchers
- Fresh fruit juices & smoothies every Friday!
- Beer Fridays! (non-alcoholic beverages also offered)
- Possibility to participate in a volunteering programme
- Exciting team events & company parties! (they work hard but make time to have plenty of fun too!)
Next steps? --> Apply to this vacancy with an up-to-date CV, make sure it includes a phone number, and I'll get in touch with you shortly!