A leading business-to-business supplier of internet casino and gambling software-as-a-service solutions is looking for an experienced iOS Developer to expand their growing global based team.
You will work in a very dynamic, fast-paced and exciting environment using the latest technologies to build the next generation of our mobile applications. You will work in an agile and creative development environment on a wide variety of exciting products and features, reacting to constantly evolving and rapidly expanding market.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Development and delivery of iOS native apps
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure all apps meet technical standards set by our industry
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent Native Mobile Development in iOS (Swift)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in releasing apps on the App Store
- Understanding of Hybrid Apps & communication between webpages and native code
- Source Control Management (BitBucket, Mercurial)
- Experience on 3rd Party SDKs integration
- Exposure to some commercial aspects e.g. estimations
Preferable (but not essential)
- Previous experience in Gambling or Gaming area is a plus
- Previous experience with AppsFlyer, Pushwoosh and Firebase
- Have at least one app published and available in the store
- Exposure to Android development and the Play Store release flow
This role may require a small amount of travel to our offices in London.
Next step: Apply to this role by sending your CV and I will get in contact with you very soon!