- Overall legal support to business activities of the group of companies in EU/UK/African markets;
- Structuring business, opening banking accounts for the group of companies;
- Providing legal advice to the business in relation to a wide range of commercial matters;
- Drafting and negotiating contracts relating to business and operational activities of the group of companies;
- Active participation in compliance, security and risk management programs of the group of companies;
- Advising on IP matters relevant for the business (licensing, work-for-hire, etc).
- 5+ years of legal expertise in top-tier legal firms or inhouse, experience in IT sphere is an advantage;
- 5+ years of legal expertise in international companies within international tax, corporate, contract and IP law;
- Good understanding of AML/CFT and KYC procedures and requirements:
- Strong legal professional skills, as well as research, drafting;
- Fluency in English;
- Russian speaker would be an advantage.
- Flexible working hours;
- Friendly team and warm atmosphere;
- Working in creative and dynamic environment;
- Great opportunities for professional growth (attending events, workshops etc);