International Head of CRM - Madrid (Spain)
Growing Online Gaming business is looking for an International Head of CRM in their Madrid offices, who will be challenged to achieve the greatest customer loyalty, making them remain active customers for as long as possible.
About this Opportunity
Reporting to the Corporate Marketing Director and the Head of Online Marketing.
Your will be challenged to:
Manage and unify the retention strategies in each of the jurisdictions that we operate in the Online Division, so that the clients remain loyal to the brand as long as possible and whenever they think about gambling they think about us.
Likewise, you will actively collaborate in the opening of new jurisdictions for the Online Division in order to implement the Retention processes. You will also be in charge of coordinating omnichannel projects with other Business Divisions of the Company.
You will be responsible for:
a) Defining what the retention strategy should be in order to achieve the objectives defined for the Online Division, especially in regards to the Churn rate, acquisition and retention bonus strategy, cost and the client's Life Time Value.
b) To coordinate the retention departments of the Online Division in the different countries. Building department's strategy and creating synergies between them.
c) Coordinating omnichannel projects with the rest of the Company's Business Divisions in accordance with the strategy defined by the Corporate Marketing Director.
d) Verifying that the processes are correctly described and adapted to each jurisdiction.
e) Unify the KPI's that allow us to compare the different jurisdictions in terms of retention activity.
f) Monitor and encourage each jurisdiction to carry out a competition analysis to consolidate a gap analysis in all parts of CRM.
You will need to update and report, on a weekly basis, to your Line Manager.
What you need:
- TRAINING: Marketing or Business Degree
- EXPERIENCE: 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar position in the iGaming sector. Experience in management and analysis of vouchers/promotional tools. Team management expertise.
- KNOWLEDGE: High level of Excel, very high level of English.
- CRM TOOLS: Optimove/Salesforce/Adobe. REPORTING TOOLS: Excel (very advanced), Power BI or Tableau.
- COMMUNICATION TOOLS: Email, SMS, Push Notification, Inbox.
- BONUS BACKOFFICE: NYX, Sbtech, Playtech, Tecnalis (at least one).
What we offer:
- Dynamic and flexible working environment.
- Great learning and growing opportunities.
- International exposure.
- Offices in the beautiful and Sunny Madrid!
This sounds like you? Don’t miss out on this opportunity; Apply ASAP and I will contact you if appropriate!